Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Mikeyb55
My Device: Playbook

Email Virus

I recently sent an email from my android smartphone to my wife's email which she looks at on her blackberry playbook. This message has been constantly sent since I originally sent it. I only sent the message one time, but it keeps showing up multiple times every single day since last Saturday, Feb 8th. Can some one tell me how to stop this from appearing on her email? Frustrating to say the least. Thanks in advance.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Email Virus

pop, IMAP, or Active Sync?

what email provider, aol, hotmail or other?

Some times POP will resend if the main client never removed it from the server.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
Mikeyb55
My Device: Playbook

Re: Email Virus

I checked and as it turned out, it had nothing to do with the Blackberry playbook. I had sent the email from the an android cell phone and I went in to the sent folder on the cell phone, and deleted the email from the sent folder. As it turns out, this happens frequently when sending emails from the android cell. If you don't ddelete it from the sent folder, then the email is repeatedly sent every couple of minutes from the cell. Anyways, thank you much for the info you gave me. Take care.