Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
m-arc
My Device: PlayBook

Enhancement: holding back button provides list of pages visited

What I like with firebox and is missing here is the ability to see a list of pages visited and selecting the one of interest. PlayBook.can achieve this. The user would hold the back button for an extended length of time and this would pull up the list. Please add it to a near update. 

Contributor
im-obiwan
My Device: Playbook OS 2.0.0.7971

Re: Enhancement: holding back button provides list of pages visited

If I understand what you are suggesting you want to access your browser history.  I believe if you tap the circular icon to the right of the address bar (left of the yellow star ) your history is revealed and you can select from today or any date listed.  Hope this helps :Clap:

New Contributor
kenton41
My Device: Playbook

That is the way mine used to work, but my PlayBook is no longer recording my browsing history.  Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Contributor
im-obiwan
My Device: Playbook OS 2.0.0.7971

With the browser open swipe down from the top to drop down the menu.  Tap on Settings.  Under Privacy and Security make sure you have "Keep history for" set to 30 days or whatever number you prefer.  I'm not sure if this is the problem on your PlayBook but just a suggestion.  Let me know if this works :Balloon:

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Also Private browsing should be Off