Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
jhutch
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Error 10000

After several months I'm able again to purchase apps on my PB and my 9900 after upgrading BB app world on phone. My story is long but hopefully will help. Back in October couldn't buy PB apps (error 10000) tried different debit card, NG. BB support told me to wait till next BIG update. Opened paypal accout, attached debit card, NG. Still was able to buy apps on phone with debit card if I changed from paypal to debit. Forgot to mention could buy apps with paypal on 9900. I never had a reg credit card to try. Today my wife got me a gift card from TD Bank where she works that you register online with your name and address. Entered that card info in BB world from PC and still didn't work. Entered payment info into PB and phone still nothing. Finally closed PayPal account and opened a new PayPal account with different email address than BB Id and closed Paypal account. Entered card info, ignored link bank account. Went on PC changed payment to Paypal also did it on PB and finally was able to purchase apps on Playbook, worked on phone also. Sorry its long.
New Contributor
meclark
My Device: playbook

Re: Error 10000

I never got this resolved and cannot purchase anything. It's obvious to me that RIM, now Blackberry, doesn't give a rats **bleep** about this.