Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
gilern
My Carrier: Vodafone

Exchange email folders not synchonising toBlackberry Playbook

HI,

Can anybody help with the following:

The recent Playbook update finally meant that that my entire imap email folders finally showed in the messages area allowing synchronisation for up to 30 days.

I have now just changed the mailbox to Office 365 on Exchange. I have done the usual thing of setting up the email on BIS to enable my Bold 9900 to receive the email. After setting up the exchange email on the playbook, the folder lists is there, but it won't synchonise the emali messages.

Inbox, Sent and Drafts appear to be fully synchronised and working as they should, but all of the other folders are empty and when I tap Synchornise on a folder, it tries but returns no messages.

Can anyone advise how I may solve this?

I haven't removed the old mailbox from the playbook yet. My email is now being redirected through office 365, but the old mailbox still shows the emails in each folder. I plan to leave the old mailbox connected until I can resolve the issue with the new one in case I need to access older messages.

Kind Regards

Giles

Please use plain text.