Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
saugen48
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32GB

Facebook Scrabble on Playbook

Has anyone been able to get Facebook Scrabble to work on their blackberry..When I click on amessage in Facebook indicating it is my turn, I get a "This page cannot yet be viewed in this application"...

Gene
Trusted Contributor
saugen48

Re: Facebook Scrabble on Playbook

sorted some of that out, you have to go to facebook thru >browser>facebook, then scrabble will open..however can figure out how to move the tiles..when you try to move one, the whole board moves too
Gene
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

lots of flash games require a Blue Tooth mouse to do actions in the game

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor
saugen48

Hoping there is a better solution than a mouse, hardly makes the tablet a tablet...

Gene
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

you cant even run flash games on ios or most android devices

no tablet is going to do 100% of what you want or need

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
susgeek
My Device: PlayBook

If you are talking about Lexulous - the issue is that they advertise in app world that you can log into FB using the Lexulous app. But that apparently refers to a PREVIOUS version. The current version has eliminated that.

Flushed $1.99

@}-`-,--
Web Development and Technical Services Librarian