Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
rjnolfe
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: playbook no carrier

Re: Flash videos won't work with 2.1

It started to magically work for me the same way foxy's is.  I won't complain....I couldn't get anything before.  Somebody changed something.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
TOF
My Device: Torch 9800, Playbook 64
My Carrier: AT&T

chaosdivine wrote:

TOF wrote:

Well, I finally took a breath!  Good find and thanks!  Now, on to sorting bookmarks/favorites... :-)

Good luck with that one until BB OS 10. It's been an going saga since the PB iception in April 2011. I do think it will be fixed when OS 10 drops though.

There is another way to do it, kind of. Using your PC's browsers, organize your bookmarks as you want them organized. Then export your bookmarks as an HTML file (you can do this in Internet Explorer and Opera- not sure about Firefox). Then copy the HTML file to the Documents folder on your playbook. Then navigate to this file using the Air Browser, click on the file and then click open. The web browser will then open the file and you can then add this link as a bookmark. Then you can later open this bookmark in Browser, and clink on the links therein, which won't technically be in folders but will be organized as they were in your desktop browser.

Yes I imported my HTML list awhile back and use it mostly.  However there are some native and added bookmarks that I would prefer to arrange differently but that most likely will wait until the new OS arrives.  I can hardly wait fot the adventures that await us... ::Beta1: :Cowboy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
foxycleo
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: T Mobile

Hi chaosdivine -    thanks for you help and information.  Appreciate it!  Didn"t even know what Beta was!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
loftus49
My Device: BB9900, PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Yea!  Yes, "somebody" changed "something". 

Thank you "somebody"!

Please use plain text.