Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
My Device: Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Straight talk

FrEeZiNg/ unReSpOnsive

Hello all:

Need help... Browser closes by itself. On other occassions freezes. Email also closes as i am reading or typing. Youtube does not rspond; frozen screen. I've cleared all on settings. Nothing changes. Even this msg was difficult to finish, as the cursor kept jumping to the subject area while typing. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Cox

Re: FrEeZiNg/ unReSpOnsive

That was also happening to mine!  However smart advisors on here advised a few things.  See if you can find the thread on here re: FREEZING.  What solved "my" problems was rebooting the router and then.....rebooting my PB in that order.  Before I did those 2 things I also cleaned out all of my cache, history, security, filters etc.  See if those things help you.  I have a whole new PB today due to just those simple solutions!  I hope it fixes it for you.  

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Re: FrEeZiNg/ unReSpOnsive

[ Edited ]

Follow that good advice.

By the way, the jumping and random capital letters you experience in this forum is a problem with this forum which is incompatible with Playbook keyboard.  that will not go away any time soon. Use a laptop in this forum to add a new thread.