Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
fmar26
My Device: Playbook 32GB
My Carrier: 6136761553
Accepted Solution

French accent

Is it possible to add the French accents to a word like é, è, û, etc. and if so how do I do it? Is it possible to check for mistakes in the french word. Thank you
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: French accent

On what kind of device are we attempting to do this? Your profile says Playbook but you've posted in the BES Server forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

If it's the Playbook then you simply press the letter and hold it and the available options will pop up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

fmar26 wrote:
Is it possible to check for mistakes in the french word. Thank you

oui c'est possible,

on the left of the space bar, is a button with a globe. Select french.

or you can also configure that as default in the options of the PlayBook.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.