05-08-2011 04:36 PM
05-08-2011 04:41 PM
My wishlist for fixes...
Sometimes Apps get unstable and flicker
COPY AND PASTE: Not possible on any of BB features such as Contacts, Notepad, Tasks, BBM, Messages.
No App to do voice calls from your PB (i.e to be used as a phone)
No App to show SMS messages
"Bridge File” feature does not display any pictures or videos that are on your bb handset
05-09-2011 03:13 AM - edited 05-09-2011 03:24 AM
here are some ideas you can add
1) from the bridged email, give the option to open links in the bridged browser or the wifi browser. Intranet links will not open on wifi browser. and we cannot copy links from a not forwarded or edited mail.
2) file browser would be a nice to have
3) call from contacts, initiate a call on you bb phone from your bridged contacts
4) Arrow key in editable text! would be fantastic.
5) more video formats support, basic are avi, mvk, mpeg and mp4
6) an option for changing the BB id on the playbook without wiping the whole playbook.
7) ... other things I will post later on
05-09-2011 05:46 PM
My wish list:
An Amazon video app that would allow me to rent Amazon movies to watch on the plane (or any option to download movies to watch offline without having to go through a PC and reformant).
A Kindle app or eReader that reads epub.
Next generation make it a half inch narrower. My Samsung Galaxy Tab will fit in the inside pocket of a sportscoat, the Playbook will not.
Citrix Receiver for enterprise apps.
Angry Birds (What were you thinking?)
File downloads from the browser do not make it obvious where to find the file on the Playbook.
This is a great device. It just needs some tweaks to make it more usable.
05-10-2011 04:26 AM
05-10-2011 11:21 PM
Beyond the usual (bluetooth audio, email/calendar clients, autotext, etc), the number one PITA for me is the KEYBOARD. I hate how the 123sym key goes into lock mode everytime you press it. To press h2o, you need to press "h", then 123sym, then "2", then 123sym again, then "o". On the Torch, it's "h", 123sym, "2", "o". MUCH quicker. Also, if it's on a web page with multiple input fields, mark a NEXT button unless on the final field like SOME of the PlayBook screens. At the very least, always have a .com keyboard for web but better yet, allow us to select which ones we want.
Love the PlayBook(s) - I have 2!
05-10-2011 11:23 PM
Oh, and another dumb one... put one of those little swipe to continue's on the startup (tutorial) page for those of us who've restarted the device more than 3 times... its VERY annoying to not be able to skip by that little tutorial.
05-11-2011 12:35 AM