05-22-2011 11:02 AM
"Social Network" (SN) should not be limited to Facebook App on Blackberry Playbook.
RIM should build the SN in app world by encouraging user feedback, user involvement, and getting playbook users to visit app world every day.
1. When clicking on Featured Apps, add a link to the CATEGORY the app belongs to, so we can browser other apps
2. Reward reviewers with points. If a review is helpful, that "kudos" is added to the reviewer's profile. Reviewers get a score beside their name so they build a "name" and rep in app world. It's like ebay or amazon.
3. In app world, you should be able to RUN app, not just DELETE the installed ones
05-22-2011 12:00 PM
05-22-2011 04:37 PM
Perfect, was looking for a place to list new features and the like. I actually kept a list as I found things.
I won't say any apps since RIM doesn't have any control over if a company is willing to put an app on the device unless they agree to do an "official app".
05-22-2011 04:46 PM
05-22-2011 11:16 PM - edited 05-22-2011 11:21 PM
05-23-2011 01:21 AM
05-23-2011 02:04 AM
Some more things
** An international PLUG 1 head 3 plugs would be easier.
** Close all apps button
** Instead of HDMI or in combination with, a wireless player for TV and PC (like the presenter)
** Categorize installed apps
** Personal Tabs
** Update all button in Appworld (also for blackberries)
** NO interaction with personal files and corporate files or data (meaning a link in a mail is opened via the bridge browser)
** more swipe moves
** open your videochat with lync and polycom (and others maybe)
** more later
05-23-2011 03:24 AM
05-25-2011 01:23 PM
I would also like:
- The ability to see all of the apps in the app world
- The ability to see all of the apps in a category in the app world
- The ability to sort (alphabetically, highest rating and most downloaded) the apps I am currently looking at, be it all apps, all apps in a category, or all apps in a sub category
- More swipe moves but I would also like the option to have custom swipe moves. I don't just want preset swipe moves that we assign a function to, I would like to see the ability to create my own gestures and assign an action to it form a wide variety of actions (open a specific app, turn off, standby, turn on Bluetooth, wi-fi, mute sound, sound up/down, etc...)
- I would also like the browser to support Silverlight. I want to watch Netflix on my playbook and the ability to do this without using an app would be awesome.
- I'm sure that I will think of more...