Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
mnhockeycoach99
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Future Things we want Rim to Fix on the Blackberry Playbook (RIM Please read and reply) Paying customers need some feedback.

I have a great (and hopefully simple) idea for PlayBook enhancement.  Instead of carrying around a wireless keyboard, I would like to be able to use my Bold 9000 handset (hopefully soon-to-be 9900) as a wireless keyboard and mouse that is connected via Bluetooth.  The advantage to this is that I get the larger screen and the wonderful QNX experience, with the great functionality of the BlackBerry keyboard and trackpad.  Would others agree that this is a feature worth adding to the PlayBook and BlackBerry handsets?

Trusted Contributor
grissom
My Device: Tour alarm clock

Re: Future Things we want Rim to Fix on the Blackberry Playbook (RIM Please read and reply) Paying customers need some feedback.

hey i started a forum called "ya'll wanna help RIM innovate?" help me out, that is an awesome idea
From an Apple or Android device
Contributor
mnhockeycoach99
My Device: Bold 9000

Thank you.  I hope they either have it on the agenda for a future release.. or at least consider my feedback.  Can you add it to your thread, or do you want me to?

Trusted Contributor
grissom

i dont know know how to add your comment, i do hope they utilize this perfectly balanced machine
New Contributor
kc69
My Device: playbook and torch

please, I know it's been said before... arrow keys are a must! I would happily buy an app that could enable my traveling easier through text... and a swype keyboard, these 2 features could be packed in one simple, great app... PLEASE help us, faithful BB users (and hopefully playbook promoters)
thanks!
New Contributor
Muppet1856
My Device: Playbook

My big knocks are simple:
1) I need to be able to use the pics on my BB Style in scrapbook. This means that the photos on the bridge need to show up in the pictures app.
2) Get BBM groups implemented.
3) A2DP and AVRCP
4) SMS
5) Fix the podcast tool so we can add unlisted podcasts.
Trusted Contributor
grissom

and how about being able to grab a pic from pictures and paste to an email, or taking a pic and given the option to email, or have to pic from bb phone show up in bridge files....its getting worse, the flaws now that i just bought an ipad 2
Trusted Contributor
grissom

can some people start pointing out things that RIM has actually fixed, from forum feedback.
Contributor
tkavp
My Device: play book 32G

i need import ie bookmark
i need (send to) this function
i need playbook can play mkv or rmvb vedio
Trusted Contributor
grissom

yahoo messenger, uncomplicated downloading, more useful, practical apps, get rid of solitaire as an app that has a reminder icon when the update is a "pay" update.