Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
grissom
My Device: Tour alarm clock
My Carrier: nada

Re: Future Things we want Rim to Fix on the Blackberry Playbook (RIM Please read and reply) Paying customers need some feedback.

@wolier
wont a lot of that be solved with android player?
From an Apple or Android device
Please use plain text.
New Developer
wolfier
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Future Things we want Rim to Fix on the Blackberry Playbook (RIM Please read and reply) Paying customers need some feedback.

A lot of what...? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lindasheffield
My Device: Bold/Playbook
My Carrier: T Mobile

Ditto! Skype is molto importante! Very important you guys... I need Skype...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
themuscat
My Device: playbook 16g
My Carrier: rogers

copy and pasta needs to work way better sometimes it works sometimes it makes a lot of weird things happen.also make it so when u double tap the space bar it gives u a period. just want to say i love my playbook. make it easier to correct spelling u tell me i got the word.mispelled but u dint give me option. related to this word.suggestions to make typing faster.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
grissom

also is it just me or is there only ONE playlist that can be created?
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
grissom

@wolfier

i cant find your thread that i was replying to. but what you were talking about i think it was keyboard layouts and spell check depth and expanse. my Galaxy Tab answers those issues, and i assume when we are able to run android i can use thumb keyboard and swype.
Please use plain text.
rkleamovich
My Device: Storm2 & PlayBook
My Carrier: Varizon

I can say that I am 99.99% satisfied with the playbook and it's current capabilities and limiotations.  Being the initial release of a product, there are going to be bumps. 

The only problem that I am having is when playing a podcast, the device timeout is not suspended by the application.  Not certain if the capability is there in the current release of the OS or not, but this would be a huge plus; especially for us frequent flyers.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
grissom

i have a rendering of a BB phone that i call the ALPHA, but there is no program to render and tweak, would love a program comparable to MS paint, then my PB would be my complete mobile office!
Please use plain text.
New Developer
wolfier
My Device: Not Specified

Oh...when Android support comes, it'll be able to run Android apps, but it will not have the Android keyboard, settings, launcher, etc - just the apps.

But for me that'll be enough.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
treborsf
My Device: Torch 9850 + Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

It would be great if a PB recognized phone numbers in contacts, email, in the browser, or anywhere and like my bb does, present them as a link that will dial the number when a phone is linked via bb bridge. Maybe it could pop 'Dial or Copy' when a bb is connected and just Copy when one is not.
Please use plain text.