Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
tanyafrench
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 16GB CE0560
Accepted Solution

Game Apps Will Not Load

Hi, I just bought a refurbished Playbook.  I am a senior citizen and I do like to play mahjong.  I bought three games and they were on the Playbook.  I played one of them and when I closed that game and turned the Playbook off I am now not able to find them.  They appear to be off the tablet but when I go to Blackberry World and then to My World they show up.  How do I get them back on my tablet?  These are the first things I have purchased or downloaded.  Help!

Please use plain text.
Developer
UberschallSamsara
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

Re: Game Apps Will Not Load

Do they show up under the "Installed" or the "Uninstalled" button in "My World"?

If your PlayBook OS is not up to date, probably you want to do that first (Settings>Software Updates).

If your games show up under "Installed" then you should be able to hit "Delete" and then go over to the "Uninstalled" button and hit "Reinstall" ... you shouldn't ever lose any games you've paid for with a given BlackBerry ID, no matter how many times you uninstall and reinstall.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tanyafrench
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 16GB CE0560

Thanks so much for your help. They do show up in My World and uninstall then reinstall worked.
Please use plain text.
Developer
UberschallSamsara
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

Glad you got it working again, and hope you enjoy your PlayBook!

Please use plain text.