11-20-2012 09:28 AM
11-27-2012 05:56 PM
How do I do this?
How do you do what?
Did you read the initial post in this thread?
12-14-2012 10:18 AM
I love bridge and the functionallity. So much that I would like to use it for a multi-video installation exhibition for an artist in the coming months. Does anyone know how many playbooks can be controled by one phone (b9900?)
12-27-2012 01:58 PM
Please feel free to direct me to the right post. I have had to change my PlayBook and got a new one and now am at the Bridging stage but it wont go any further at the moment I cant get past the Waiting for Blackberry 9520 - is there a problem with a B Storm 9520 bridging with a PlayBook? Otherwise I may have to rethink the whole thing and get something else.
12-27-2012 07:04 PM
the steps of course have their importance.
1) download the Bridge on your Storm
2) find the Bridge icon on your Storm. it looks like this, bottom left icon. (the icon with the cursor will be the remote control if you activate it later)
look in all folders on your home screen.
3) on your Storm, activate the BlueTooth, and link it you your PlayBook
4) on your Storm, launch the Bridge
5) on your PlayBook, launch the Bridge
6) follow the instructions on each side.