Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: rogers

Re: HELP NEEDED!!! "NONE SELECTED" on Agreement setup

Well it connected after a few more tries and I got registered.

However I was also having a connectivity problem, which got resolved later on, so that may have been part of the reason, but I suspect BB was having a server problem as I could not connect to support on my HP Touchpad or the 2nd Playbook. When I did get rsgisterd, I could get on BB support.
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Claro

The problem solved itself, seems that the server was down!! Many thanks to all for the tips and help; the PB works fantastic.

Does anyone know if February 17th RIM will release the new OS?

Once again, many thanks!!!

New Contributor
My Carrier: a

Help needed. I used security wipe on my playbook. It restarted and now I stuck on (agreement) page. there is no country in the dropdown list. so I can't select the country and can't check the (agree) checkbox.

Please help me.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Did you follow the steps that were given
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
New Contributor
My Carrier: a

yes of course. I did.
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

I'd suggest going back to your network selection screen, and removing and adding your wifi network again.

If that doesn't work, try using another wifi network.

Failing that, use the Desktop Manager sortware to upgrade your PlayBook for you (restart your PlayBook while it is connected), and you should be able to get a license on the drop down list then.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: balckberry playbook OS
My Carrier: 00923337522738

plz help me my blackberry playbook book not working correctly because msg display unable id agreemnet

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hi muhammadishaque,

what is the exact error message?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 Cellular, and Blackberry Playbook 16gig
My Carrier: Telus Communications

Re: HELP NEEDED!!!PLEASE "NONE SELECTED" on Agreement setup- PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there can you please tell me if your problem has been resolved? I m  having quite a time here trying to get the set up to move on from the wifi settings.  I get to the AGREEMENT page where you must choose a Country. When I choose the drop down menu there are no Countries listed there at all.

I have done all that has been listed here so far.  I am extreemely frustrated with this issue and has been on going now for almost a week.  I have read about this issue being related to wifi settings, yet I have no problem accessing the internet.  I was advised last by BLACKBERRY SUPPORT, to try a different wifi, which I also have done in two different locations and still having the same issue.  ALL I WANT IS FOR MY PLAYBOOK TO WORK ONCE AGAIN.  MY PLAYBOOK WAS A GIFT I have been dealing with this for hours each day and for atleast a week now.  I just do not know what else to do at this point and would love some advice on something else I might try in trying to rectify this issue.

PLEASE HELP OR OFFER SOME OTHER WAY OF DEALING WITH THIS.

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT BLACKBERRY'S ANSWER IS NOT TO FIX THE STUFF THEY SELL AND STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY MAKE, BUT TO LET YOU KNOW IT IS YOUR PROBLEM AS IT IS NO LONGER UNDER WARRANTY.  POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE....EXPLAINS WHY BLACKBERRY LOST MONEY LAST YEAR AND CONTINUES TO LOSE MONEY. 

I JUST WISH THAT THE SET UP MOVES BEYOND THIS AGREEMENT ID PAGE. OTHERWISE NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO DO????????? HELP ME PLEASE IF YOU CAN THING OF SOMETHING ELSE FOR ME TO TRY

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 Cellular, and Blackberry Playbook 16gig
My Carrier: Telus Communications

tried this four times and different ways and it has not helped me at all....still the message I am geting is that it states that it is "UNABLE TO DISPLAY THE BLACKBERRY ID AGREEMENT. PLEASE SELECT YOUR COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE AGAIN.  NOT SURE WHERE THE LANGUAGE IS ON THAT PAGE ALL IT STATES IS COUNTRY AND A DROP DOWN MENU BUT NOTHING IS LISTED THERE IT IS A BLANK WHITE SCREEN AND AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT ITS NOT LIGHT UP BUT SAYS ,' IDO AGREE OR I DO NOT AGREE.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER.....I AM VERY DESPERATE AT THIS POINT. UNSURE OF WHAT ELSE TO DO.......?????????????????????????????

cas118 wrote:
I'd suggest going back to your network selection screen, and removing and adding your wifi network again.

If that doesn't work, try using another wifi network.

Failing that, use the Desktop Manager sortware to upgrade your PlayBook for you (restart your PlayBook while it is connected), and you should be able to get a license on the drop down list then.