Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Playbook101
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: 6137990052

Help!! My apps are deleted when I try to add them to the que!

I try to add applications to the que, but now everytime I add something, it deletes it! Nothing is in my que, and I already restarted it. What do I do?!

Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Help!! My apps are deleted when I try to add them to the que!

What queue?

Can you explain exactly what you are doing and what error you are getting (if any)?

Thanks.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
FeTre
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

I am experiencing the same/similar situation.  I tried to move icons in the blackberry bridge folder to the frequent usage panel, but the icons deleted.  I did receive a message array_insert invalid array index.   BlackBerry App World does not have the bridge to reinstall.  If someone can tell me how to get icons back on, greatly appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Best thing to do is go into the options and remove the Bluetooth connection to the BlackBerry. Then recreate the BlackBerry Bridge and you should be able to see the icons again.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.