If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
ElleLxx
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

Help with itv player appt

I want to download the app for itv player but i dont know how, can someone help me please?

Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Help with itv player appt

At the moment, there is no ITV player on the PlayBook - I'm not sure if they allow watching videos through the site directly as last time I checked you had to use Internet Explorer (!)

Still, an email in their general direction wouldn't hurt.

Sorry.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118

I just saw this on the ITV website:

"ITV is currently in the process of updating our mobile services to allow you to access the best of our video and written content no matter where you are. On this page you can find out what's currently available and keep checking back for some exciting announcements"

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

[ Edited ]

If you live in UK just go to www.itv.com/itvplayer , pick your program, press play, no app needed. Same goes for 4OD, BBC iplayer etc.

Tried it on default Playbook browser, and on simplebrowserplus.  Non UK ISPs may not have access due to copyright.

Jarviser's right. I finally had a change to go to the site on my PlayBook last night and it points you to a mobile site that will allow you to stream.

If you want an 'app' just bookmark the site on your homescreen.

Please use plain text.