Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Max9149
My Device: blackberry 8900

How to convert Epub to PDF

If you have bought EPUB books from other sites, you want to read them on your devices.
but your reader only accepts PDF, then you need to convert EPUB to PDF.

It is hard for us to convert the drmed ebooks.
here is a good guideline to help you to solve the problem.

How to convert Epub to PDF

I think it is useful to you.

Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

Re: How to convert Epub to PDF

And just happens to link to commercial software.

Please!

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Scckilodly
My Device: iPhone

EPub is done the same way and can look different on different devices. For example after formatting an ePub file I've looked at it on Adobe's PC reader--where some weird spacing was put in--versus another ePUB reader where the spacing looked better. So there's even some discrepancy in how the "format" is rendered, I tried ePub to PDF converrter, and it has been all converted to PDF for my iPad.

Please use plain text.
Womulstly
My Device: blackberry

If the ebooks you own are in the .epub format, it is a better practise to convert them into PDF as it is very easy to share the ebooks with family members and friends through PDF document. AVS Document Converter is a popuplar epub to pdf converter; it is can easily convert various format document into PDF file format. Without getting too deep into the digital weeds here, the EPUB format is a variation of the coding used to produce text displayed on web pages. EPUB pages are reflowed, which means the lines of text will break differently as you change the size of the text.

Tip: How to convert ePub to PDF file

Please use plain text.