Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Playbook

How to put books from my computer to Playbook, and then to Kobo Boooks app to read on it

Let's say I downloaded some pdf files (as in books) on my computer. How can I put it on my playbook and then transfer it to Kobo Books app and then read them on it? plz help I'm new to the playbook and so I have a lot of questions but this is my main one.

My Device: Playbook

Re: How to put books from my computer to Playbook, and then to Kobo Boooks app to read on it

[ Edited ]

plz send answers to (personal info deleted)@hotmail.com if possible

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32GB

Re: How to put books from my computer to Playbook, and then to Kobo Boooks app to read on it

Adobe Reader is available in App World. No bookmark support though. I hope this helps.
My Device: blackberry tablet 64

Hi I am having same problem I am going to try putting them in File Manager if that doesnt work I will attempt to put them in adobe I have made book files in Kindle.pdf and e pub  formatbut its going to be trial and error

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Keep kobo for kobo books only.

For $1 you can get an app "book reader for epub and (non drm) kindle" which will read most of those. Move books from pc/mac to any playbook folder (i use books folder) then use the app to import them into the app library