Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

fhp2
My Device: playbook

How to sync the Playbook with MS Exchange ?

Is it possible to sync the playbook with exchange via USB or over the air by wifi ?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: How to sync the Playbook with MS Exchange ?

not at this time, but PIM sync is coming soon.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ncsnetwork
My Device: PlayBook

PlayBook 2.0 should have this option.  I just upgraded to 2.0 but the Accounts tab doesn't show up for me.

Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

ncsnetwork wrote:

PlayBook 2.0 should have this option.  I just upgraded to 2.0 but the Accounts tab doesn't show up for me.

Any suggestions?

Wait for the official version to come, you are using a beta version for andriod porting testing.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ncsnetwork

When is it going to be officially released? Anyway I can get that feature now on the pre-release? This PlayBook is absolutely useless without basic email functionality and I don't use a BlackBerry phone. For $499 its a very expensive web browser!
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
tboyd
My Device: 8530 curve

I just side loaded android mail onto the Playbook with OS 2 beta and I set it up for my corporate exchange server. It synced up my outlook account and I'm getting my email with push. It allows me to open HTML, TEXT attachments and I can also open my other outlook folders. SWEET! I was also able to approve a PO request on my PB via email. When I selected the approve link it poped up a sendmail approval for me to send. I've been waiting for this feature for 6 months, Finally it's working. OS 2 Beta is buggy and a little slow and bridge is broken, but when they finally release OS 2 it's going to be nice. When they release OS2 and the feature where all the applications can access the internet through you phone (before beta version 2.0) applications like android mail will work great.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ncsnetwork

How did you load android mall?

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
tboyd
My Device: 8530 curve

I'm running beta OS2 and I went to http://bit.ly/androidbar1 and downloaded it and the side loaded it. You can go to crackberry.com forum under playbook apps as find instructions on how to do.
Please use plain text.