Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: BellAliant

IMAP Problems

Hi: I've posted a couple of times about my IMAP account not working after the last OS update. After one post it suddenly started working for a few hours but has been silent now for quite a few days. I haven't had any replies, nout, sweet tweet, nada. So, in frustration I looked around orther fora and lo and behold there are quite a few complaints about IMAP not working. So what is the problem here, is IMAP the vice that cannot be named or discussed?

Perhaps a little snarky of me but a degree of frustration is creeping in. I'm generally well pleased with my PB but email is rather a disaster. It forgets its email passwords, can't cope with low signal strength and don't ever ask the GPS to do anything in less than an hour.

Oh! I feel much better after a good vent.

Any comments?  

Thanks.

Donald

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: IMAP Problems

Hello Longcove,

Welcome to the forums. 

I would suggest you contact direct BlackBerry® PlayBook support by using the information on the following page: http://bbry.lv/JRKRGm

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: ATT

Try 2.1.0.1088; it's fixed both imap and caldav for me.

Regular Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: BellAliant

Thanks. Didn't know there was an update. Didn't appear on the PB. It is downloading now and we shall see.

Thanks.

Donald