Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

JoSilver
My Device: Storm2 & Playbook
My Carrier: telus
Accepted Solution

Is online survey spam or real?

[ Edited ]

Today I received an email "Share your thoughts on BlackBerry PlayBook"

BlackBerry® (RIM) wants your feedback!
Hello,
We would like to congratulate you on being one of the first people to purchase a BlackBerry® PlayBook. We hope that you are enjoying the experience of owning this device.

At BlackBerry, the opinions of our customers are extremely important to us. For that reason we would like to invite you to tell us what you think about your BlackBerry® PlayBook. We are also interested in finding out more about what prompted you to purchase the BlackBerry PlayBook in the first place and the extent to which the ownership experience is living up to your expectations.

Please complete the survey on or before June 30th, 2011.
The survey will only take about 15 minutes for you to complete.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond. All your personal details and responses will be kept strictly anonymous and confidential, and you will not receive any marketing messages as a result of your participation in the survey.

Many thanks in advance,

The Research In Motion Team

If you have any questions about the survey, please email GfK NOP Market Research at ...

Before I complete this, giving whatever information they may want, I need to know that this is a valid BB email request.  Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Developer
MauriceRice
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Is online survey spam or real?

I did a little scouting around and this appears to be legit. GfK group is seems to be a reputable marketingh research firm. And, although you must decide for yourself, I would not hesitate to complete the survey if I had the time (which I do not).

http://www.gfk.com/

Please use plain text.