Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
fatzDomingo
My Device: Z10

Is this behaviour with CalDAV expected?

Had to reload my PB from backup. Until it "threw a wobbly" I was quite pleased with its general performance. Calendar postings/deletions/amendments ran quite seemlessly between  Bold / GMail / Playbook. Then I noticed when I reloaded my GMail account that the calendar was empty. No entries at all, nada!

I thought "what the hell" and considered that the postings on here about GMail ceasing to work after the start of this year might have struck. Stuffed, I thought. Then I noticed this:- I entered a new appointment on my Calendar on the Bold. A few moments later it popped up on the GMAil calendar which was open on the laptop, yet another short period and it popped up on the Playbook. Eureka! Happy Chappie! I then proceeded to test all possible combinations of plonking on and deleting on all three platforms and in the main it worked (apart from a slight oops on the Bold NOT deleting when it was last in the queue)

So it seems that I was wrong about the functionality being reinstated, it appears to have been. The ONLY issue is this:-  does anyone have any ideas how to get the existing entries on my Gmail and Bold calendars back onto the Playbook?

If not it looks like deleting all the entries and then re-entering them so that they show up agin on all 3 locations.

Please use plain text.