Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
netflicksandskipe
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: internet

Re: Join the BB Playbook Application Initiative

i can't believe this topic was started 8 months ago and they are still feeding us the same malarky. We want netflix and we want skype.
I feel like an **bleep** for not researching deeper into the playbook before i bought it.
Had i known that they have been giving the same canned response since this came out, i simply would have spent the extra money on the apple product.
8 months, this is just unnacceptable.( apple product would have corrected my spelling mistake instead of just pointing it out) Ive called netflix and ive called bb on this netfix blames bb and bb shoots me back the canned response. Who's in charge over there?
lets see some results not just smoke up the backside.
i can really only blame myself in the end, i fell for the hardware and was really rooting for the software support. I really more dissapointed than anything.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
netflicksandskipe

i can't believe this topic was started 8 months ago and they are still feeding us the same malarky. We want netflix and we want skype.
I feel like an 1d10t (they actually bleeped it out in text form) for not researching deeper into the playbook before i bought it.
Had i known that they have been giving the same canned response since this came out, i simply would have spent the extra money on the apple product.
8 months, this is just unnacceptable.( apple product would have corrected my spelling mistake instead of just pointing it out) Ive called netflix and ive called bb on this netfix blames bb and bb shoots me back the canned response. Who's in charge over there?
lets see some results not just smoke up the backside.
i can really only blame myself in the end, i fell for the hardware and was really rooting for the software support. I really more dissapointed than anything.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
netflicksandskipe

BUMP!!!!!

Please use plain text.