Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook 64Gb
My Carrier: Vodafone

Keyboard Prediction and Autocorrection Don't work

Hi! i have the playbook with the os 2.0.0.7111, and the first time i have used the autocorrection function of the keyboard worked very good, but after couple of hours using the playbook, the autocorrection just has disappeared. i have rebooted the playbook and also have turn on all the options on the configuration menu of keyboard, Every option is on, but the prediction and autocorretion has disappear. i use English keyboard, region US and all the option at Keyboard configuration are ON (Keypress popup, show prediction, & automatically correct), and keyboard type : Automatic

If anyone know how to make it work again??

thank u

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: i am carrying it duh! ;)

Re: Keyboard Prediction and Autocorrection Don't work

it doesn't work.
Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: i am carrying it duh! ;)

at least mine doesn't and never has
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

it worked, but only first time, the options scroll left from the right over the keyboard and also correction of the word that I was writting, so it made me annoy. was sad can not make a screen shot if it don't work normaly. I thought it was new of the os 2.0.07111.

New Contributor

I have just took some screen shots  that it works some times. Writing this message it was working very good. I would like to attach it to this message but don't know how to do it.

Super Contributor
My Device: 32gb playbook
My Carrier: shaw

Wait for the full update, this feature is obviously still buggy which is expected since 2.0 is still beta. I thought about downloading 2.0 but because of issues like this thought better of it.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

really don't care about the predictive keyboard but being i am not arabic or any non english person. I really really want the missing keyboards for you thst use the non english keyboards.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.