Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook SO 2.1.0.1314
My Carrier: import USA amazon

La playbook no se conecta a la PC

He conectado la tableta Playbook a la PC (win 7), a traveés del cable USB, en un inicio se ha instaldo el Blackberry device manager, lugo sale un mensaje que se ha instalado correctamente. Sin embargo unos dos minutos después, sale el siguiente mensaje:

"Se produjo un error de montaje de volúmenes BlackBerry PlayBook. Por favor, vuelva a conectar el dispositivo. [E: 0x43]."

he vuelto a intentarmuchas veces más y no hay forma de que la PC reconozca a la talbet como una unidad de disco adiconal para poder compartir archivos de musica, videos etc.

He revisado otros chats pero la solución que dan a a una conexión WIFI, y lo que a mi me interesa es que mi computadora reconozca la talbet como otra unidad de disco.

Favor su ayuda ....

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: INDOSAT

Re: La playbook no se conecta a la PC

sorry I reply us english, you have installed driver in your PC because your pc dont know
New Contributor

Thanks for your interest,
Yes, I installed the drivers, the problem is apparently not installed well. I've tried many times and I get the same error. [E: 0x43]. "
I copied my previous post in English to help:

I connected the Playbook tablet PC (win 7), a USB cable traveés, initially was installation of both BlackBerry Device Manager, lugo get a message that was successfully installed. But about two minutes later, get the following message:

"An error occurred mounting volumes BlackBerry PlayBook. Please reconnect the device. [E: 0x43]."

I returned to intentarmuchas times and there is no way that the PC recognizes the talbet as adiconal drive to share files of music, videos etc.

I have reviewed other chats but the solution they give aa WIFI connection, and what interests me is that my computer recognizes the talbet as another disk drive.

Please your help ....

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: 3 it

is the micro usb plugged in correctly???maybe is damaged :/
New Contributor

The plug is right, I've tried a lot of accions, but the problem persist. 

I think it is a software problem, and it is dificult to me becouse I live in Ecuador, and here, theres not an official representación of RIM. I buy the tablet información Amazon.com from mail delivery.

Tank you for you help