Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

JanicesBB
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: mybcdc

Locked out of my Playbook

I have forgotten my Password for my Blackberry ID.  My password is not my only problem.  I have changed my e-mail address...so if I attempt to reset my password the information is sent to my old e-mail address.  I have changed my username (e-mail address)on my computer,  but when I try to use it on my playbook,  I am told that I cannot change usernames.  I am getting very frustrated with this runaround.  There is no one who wants to talk to me...I have tried emailing support,  and phoning.   Both just refer you to another link or forum that doesn't work.  If this is their idea of support then no wonder they "went under"!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Locked out of my Playbook

are not not able to access your old email at all or even by webmail?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
bjmax
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: 5179141602

Re: Locked out of my Playbook

I am having the same problem with ours.  Can not get any help with it.  It is a never ending circle of being unable to reset the password & can not change users on the tablet.  I am so frustrated with it right now!

Please use plain text.