Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: playbook and 9800
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Loyal BB user about to give up

@mohdafifi,

Your response did not offer any help other than letting me know that your are one of the people the stupidly wait in line for anything with an I  in front of it. Please go act like a sheep on another site or provide constructive information.

The issue is the playbook hardware is comparable if not better than the Ipod or Android devices, however the company completely failed to grasp the importance of software development. Users are now pursuing the solutions as they are so loyal as was I but now if they do not see the flaw they are doomed.

What I am looking for is specific date for the new OS release (Which is still not available on Jan 30th) and the idea that they might have figured out their customers values and needs. If they fail to keep their promises again then I will leave and keep an open mind on the manay device available including Apple

Super Contributor
My Device: 32gb playbook
My Carrier: shaw

Re: Loyal BB user about to give up

@lorphi

Agreed this should not be a consumer issue but we blackberry users are savy and will get skype no matter what it takes. Mobilize an army and they will have no choice but to comply.