Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860

Re: MUSIC STORE APP

The APPS are only available for Over The Air download through the App World which will soon be called BlackBerry World.
New Contributor
Zidentia
My Device: Not Specified

I have the exact same issue. It started last week and there is no way to recover the app. Blackberry so far has been non responsive on it. It opens to a blue screen for approximately twenty second then closes. Nothing else. As opposed to the Op I did but something about three weeks ago without issue.

New Contributor
Zidentia
My Device: Not Specified

Literally while I was posting the app opened up on its own and works. it is different now so it must have been an update error.
New Contributor
brieng
My Device: Playbook

Lucky you. I'm a UK user and I had the blue screen for days. Music Store wouldn't load. I can access the 7digital service on PC and via my android mobile, but not via my playbook.

I've checked in blackberry world and the application isn't listed as installed or un installed and yes I've refreshed the list and rebooted the playbook multiple times. I even deleted the icon to see if it would recognise it was gone and frankly I'd run out of 

I don't understand why this is happening, but it's annoying. I have only recently started using 7 digital on android and pc whether that has confused the service who knows.

Help please BlackBerry, the playbook is my main music player I can play what I have but I want to buy more music...