Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

MUSIC STORE

My Blackberry Playbook doesn't have a music store ? How is that ? 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: MUSIC STORE

Where are you located? Perhaps it isn't available in your country. The video store is only available in the USA for now, with other countries coming later this year. I know you asked about the music store, but it might be the same way - limited to certain regions for now.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Where are you located? I've done a little research and found that 7digital is available in the USA, Canada, the UK, Germany, and several other countries in Europe. There is not worldwide availability at this time.

Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32gb & Z30

Since security wiping my PB, my Music Store has disappeared too!  Can't find any way to restore - help!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook

Try doing the debrick procedure.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
Contributor

Thanks for the advice Aandras, only problem was that I didn't bother to do a backup first as there was so much rubbish on it that needed clearing down.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook

Well copy the stuff you need and do a security wipe. Just a little tip. I have my home screen organized by app type is news apps all together. Take note how you have setup. The other thing while spring cleaning get rid of the apps you dislike or are just **bleep**.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
Contributor

Debricking worked in this case!  Thanks.

My Device: Blackberry Playbook

I am in the UK and bought a new Playbook with OS 2.0 installed and have not had access to Music Store since purchase. I have a current discussion in place with Technical Support but am still waiting on an answer. I was also missing BBC iplayer, however I can access that through the web browser

Contributor

Hi Technicaltim - the advice above cured the music store issue for me, and you've already found the workaround for the iplayer (although I do miss the proper logo.....)