Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Playbook / Torch

Managing Tasks via Blackberry Bridge

It would be great if I could filter tasks on my playbook the same way that I do on my Torch. I have not yet found a way to only display tasks that have not been completed.

Has anyone encountered the same experience?
New Contributor
My Device: playbook/Bold 9780

Re: Managing Tasks via Blackberry Bridge

Has anyone replied to you on this? I just got my playbook and the Tasks will be useless on it if it continues to show "all". I put all my phone messages on here...
Scott Lee
Contributor

No reponses yet.  I just don't use the tasks.  I use verything else alot

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700/ Playbook 32

I don't think anything has changed on using Tasks, it doesn't filter.

I ended up going the other route, using Conqu on Playbook and synching that with the PC version on desktop and laptop. I have migrated away from BB tasks and Outlook synching because I had so many issues with the synching back and forth on two computers, plus this problem that the Tasks app doesn't categorize etc. I find Conqu a nice organization according to Projects, tags, etc, which Outlook doesn't do very well. 

New Contributor
My Device: playbook/Bold 9780

I'll check this out, but our office uses a BES server with our outlook, so it's a seamless sync real time between BB and Desktop and Server. I have now started moving "Completed" tasks  to an archive file weekly so the Playbook isn't so cluttered. Still something I hope is being worked on. The Bridge is the only reason I got Playbook. If it can't mirror how I have my Bold set up, it's pretty useless..... An Android Tablet has 10X the "stuff"!!

Scott Lee
Contributor

Scott,

My office uses a BES server also. I should have thought about archiving since I archive everything else.

Thanks