Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Missing Icons from My Playbook

Any icons that get dragged into the top part of my Tray (the gray part that is visable on the homescreen when the tray is closed) Dissappear, I tried to drag my Browser Icon up on it and the icon dissappeared, my Bridge met the same fate when I let a friend play with it, as did my Emails icon that go directly to My PlayBook. I can still browse the web because thankfully I had saved web pages to my home screen, and my Bridge folder is gone but the messages still show up in the top corner as well as the emails. But because I do not have a folder any longer, I cannot access my contacts, Memos, or Calandar events from my PlayBook. I have re booted it numerous times, Diconnected and re connected it to My blackBerry Cuve, and I have Deleted BlackBerry Bridge compleatly from my Curve, re installed it and reconnected to the PlayBook and the folder is still missing.

My PlayBook is a 32GB with OS 2.1.0.1526 

My father also has a PlayBook and he has no such isues with his.this is what it looks like

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Missing Icons from My Playbook

Go to the top right side of this page, find the search box and enter Icons Missing. It will take you to the solution.