Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
Evista123
My Device: Blackberry PlayBook OS Version: 2.0.1.358
Accepted Solution

My Blackberry tablet won't receive nor send emails

Hi, A few minutes ago my BB tablet won't receive nor send emails.  A notice appears, "There was an interruption in sending this message.  Please try again."   My WiFi is private and have no problem with it.  I restarted my BB, that didn't work.  Should I delete my email account and add it again?  I can get to the Internet just fine with my tablet.  So that isn't an issue.  I appreciate your input.  I will have to check in here later because my tablet won't do emails now. 

Thank you! 

Super Contributor
sarah75
My Device: Playbook

Re: My Blackberry tablet won't receive nor send emails

Evista123 wrote:

Hi, A few minutes ago my BB tablet won't receive nor send emails.  A notice appears, "There was an interruption in sending this message.  Please try again."   My WiFi is private and have no problem with it.  I restarted my BB, that didn't work.  Should I delete my email account and add it again?  I can get to the Internet just fine with my tablet.  So that isn't an issue.  I appreciate your input.  I will have to check in here later because my tablet won't do emails now. 

Thank you! 

I would delete all accounts. Restart Playbook. Add just that one back and test. It can also be a problem with the email provider but try this standard fix first.  

Sarah.
Regular Contributor
Evista123
My Device: Blackberry PlayBook OS Version: 2.0.1.358

Re: My Blackberry tablet won't receive nor send emails

Thank you.  Apparently,  I turned off my tablet for the night,  after I turned it on I got email and was able to send one.  Could have been a glitch with the server.