Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

DMcLean612
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a
Accepted Solution

My Playbook has crashed!

I need help.  Was using my PB last night. sending/receiving email. Playing a game. then no browsers, no email content. one game works, another doesn't. screen locks up in various applications.  some work, like newsreaders, others don't or lock up.  Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: My Playbook has crashed!

Did you restart it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
DMcLean612

If by restart you mean shut it off and turn it back on, yes many times.  I don't know how to access the battery, so I couldn't remove that for a hard reboot.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If you tap on the battery icon in the upper right corner there is a restart icon. Try that.

If that doesn't work you may need to reload the software. You can reload it with BB Link. See if you can make a backup first so you don't lose your data.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
DMcLean612

Solved with many thanks to you.  I love my PB and was concerned.  All is good now.  I appreciate the help.  Best, d

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Glad to help!
Please use plain text.