Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook Tablet- made in china 16gb
My Carrier: saudia arabia

My Playbook is stuck

I bought my playbook some days back and today i used it the second time. it was put on charging when i switched it on and the the password required box popped out. bt i was unable to write my password i just cudnt touch. i removed it from charging.. it was about 90 % charged. it was still nt working.. i then switched it off bt since then its still stuck bt was on "restart,standby,power off....bt now its blank and is not showing anything....what should i do?

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

Re: My Playbook is stuck

[ Edited ]

When it is switched on and touching the screen doesn't do anything, are you able to do a 3 button reset? (holding down power and both volume buttons for 20 secs or until screen switches off, then release all 3 buttons and it should boot up again)

"i then switched it off bt since then its still stuck bt was on "restart,standby,power off....bt now its blank and is not showing anything"

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say there.

Either way, since you bought it recently, you should be eligible for the free 90 day support from BlackBerry. You can register with your serial number on their site then give them a ring.

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook Tablet- made in china 16gb
My Carrier: saudia arabia

Re: My Playbook is stuck

THANKU SO MUCH. ITS WORKING NOW...!!! THANKS ALOT