Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

swaminathan_kg
My Device: IC2503ARDJ24ww

My new Playbook wont work

[ Edited ]

I bought a new Playbook 16GB from Dubai during April 2011 and from Day 1 it is not working. Touch screen wont work. I got it rectified from RIM, while I visited US during August 2011. After few months the same problem is repeated, the tablet touch screen wont work. Charing indication is fine and tablet is charging well.

All touch screen facility is not working and I used it hardly few days only. I am in India now, Chennai and I would like suitable service center in Chennai so that I can get it rectified.

<Personal Content Removed>

Regards

Swaminathan

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: My new Playbook wont work

on Playbook press power button and both Vol + - buttons for 20 seconds to reboot it.

and see if it persists.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V