Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

markburslem
My Device: Blackberry Tablet 134340301868

My tablet no longer works!

I bought a tablet for Christmas and it has already broken. The screen just flashes red and it won't turn on. I have tried holding the power button down and all that seems to do is eventually stop the red flashing. I have not plugged it into my computer yet and tried it, but I dont have the backup file saved my on laptop so I dont know if that would have any affect. I am very dissapointed in this and with Blackberry as the Curve mobile phone I have has also had so many problems with it. I hope this can be resolved soon or I shall be leaving Blackberry for a more reliable company.

New Contributor
shaarmila
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530

Re: My tablet no longer works!

Wow Markburslem, I just got my Playbook yesterday and I also have a Curve. The Curve started to give problems about two weeks ago (rebooting itself), I'm wondering if I should send back the playbook and curve and also go with a more reliable source. I thought Blackberry was supposed to be so great, but no on seems to look at the forums and give any solutions to their customer base. I'm going to try and call them and if I'm not satisfied after that, I'll let them go.  I really loved my phone and thought I'd get a tablet and keep it all in the family.

Good Luck with yours, I'll post if I get any answers.