Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930, Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

NEW TO PLAYBOOK WORLD

received a 16gig pb from friend  i upgraded software to 1917 but it will not let me upgrade bb world. Can anyone recommend how to upgrade to 32 gig?  Also any videos on how to copy bb phone contact and calendar tl playbook?  Too many questions.  Need guidance.  Thanks. 

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: NEW TO PLAYBOOK WORLD

rrtmmw wrote:

received a 16gig pb from friend  i upgraded software to 1917 but it will not let me upgrade bb world. Can anyone recommend how to upgrade to 32 gig?  Also any videos on how to copy bb phone contact and calendar tl playbook?  Too many questions.  Need guidance.  Thanks. 

BBworld was already updated when you installed the update to 1917

To upgrade to 32Gb, you will need to buy a PlayBook with 32Gb, there is no other possible way to upgrade the memory

To copy your contact and calendar, I would suggest you get an OUTLOOK.COM account and copy your contact and calendar from the phone to this account, and after that just add the account on your PlayBook, and from here on it will sync with the OUTLOOK.COM account and any other device/computer that is setup to use this account

You can also use a Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc...

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930, Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

Thanks for the advice. How do I copy my Z30 contacts and calendar to my playbook?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

rrtmmw wrote:

Thanks for the advice. How do I copy my Z30 contacts and calendar to my playbook?

By using something like OUTLOOK.COM, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc...

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin