Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
master16m
My Carrier: TMobile

Need Part for Repair... Need a Blackberry Playbook Specific Part (Wifi G RF Shield Sticker)

I recently replaced the touch panel on my Playbook. I need another sticker that shields the wifi G antenna on the inside from the digitizer coprocessor and ribbon cable.

There is a small RF shield sticker that covers the digitizer ribbon cable and coprocessor. I need to buy this small sticker. 

Please respond oh board of wisdom. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

Re: Need Part for Repair... Need a Blackberry Playbook Specific Part (Wifi G RF Shield Sticker)

I checked around the web:  You may be able to get parts from here.

http://www.directfix.com/product/XX2485.html

I don't know anything this company, recommend you shop around.

My Carrier: Cogeco

Re: Need Part for Repair... Need a Blackberry Playbook Specific Part (Wifi G RF Shield Sticker)

Any radio repair shop should be able to supply you with a shield sticker or try a cell phone repair shop.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
master16m
My Carrier: TMobile

I really need to get a specific part number or type of tape. 3M sells many kinds of EMI blocking tape, but most have conductive adhesive, I really could use some help as specifically which tape to purchase. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Carrier: Cogeco

I think a radio repair shop would have the correct tape.
Please use plain text.