Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Re: Netflix for PlayBook

unavita wrote:

You're a moron! Bankrupt? That's information that is purley **bleep**. If that were the case we'd know it on the street. And as for an app, you probably know as much about that as you do RIM's 10q. Nothing.

When replying to morons, please use the blue "quote" button ( like I just did ) then we don't need to search the whole thread trying to work out who the moron is. Ta. 

My Device: Bold 9000

gotta love trolls... their nonsensical caps-ridden dribble makes me smile

New Contributor
johnnywadiii
My Device: Z10, Playbook 64G

Lol!
New Contributor
bparis123
My Device: z10

Actually on the verge of being purchased.

The reason why Netflix is not on Blackberry Z or Q10 or Playbook is because Competitors have paid very big bucks to Netflix to ensure they do not let Blackberry have any chance of getting back up.

Blackberry was standing a chance but vertain important apps such as Netflix is what is a make or break deal for adults and especially teens.

This is there only source of cheap entertainment.

Super Contributor
sarah75
My Device: Playbook

bparis123 wrote:

This is there only source of cheap entertainment.

Really? The world is a cruel place. 

Sarah.
New Contributor
bparis123

Ya those are useless. what is the point of watching netflix on tiny playbooks or phones when you can watch them at hom on your computer or TV? 

Contributor
Ablack13
My Device: Playbook

Brandon, maybe they want to watch Netflix when they're not at hom, I'm sorry it's home. You might want to exclude your phone number from your profile, it's listed under carrier right now.

New Contributor
bparis123

Thanks my auto fill did that and i didn't check to see what that feild was for. ya but most people only have netflix on thier phone for when they are away, in some waiting room or they take the kid out and need to give them something to watch or students and employees need to kill time at lunch time or on break or whatever.

The only way Netflix is going to work on BB is to have a regular app.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Discovery Channel and Crackle fill the void a lil bit on BB10

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V