If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Mkk1974
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: rogers

Netlix

Ok...when I was deciding which tablet to buy iPad or Playbook, I went to Best Buy to look at the tablets.  There was a Blackberry Representative there, and I asked him a few questions about the Playbook, one question I asked was, if you could watch Netflix on the Playbook, he said no problem, just go to the website and stream from there, so I did, but no Netflx. Will Blackberry ever get Netflix!? I could watch Netflix on my Kobo Vox but not on Playbook. I am starting to regret the decision to get my Playbook. Is there a way to get Netflix. Thank you. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: Netlix

[ Edited ]

The rep misinformed you.  I don't get it either.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/there-really-no-way-watch-netflix-playbook-749...

these 2 apps will allow netflix though.

I'm hoping this will change once bb10 is released.  I believe when RIM gains more market share in the US, these apps will become available.  Thats my best guess.