Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Super Contributor
godot2011
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
Accepted Solution

New OS 1.0.7.3312

Once again a new release, but what is in it?
Visitor
bernie999999999
My Device: Storm 9550

Re: New OS 1.0.7.3312

A new version of the BlackBerry® Tablet OS is now available to all BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet users. BlackBerry Tablet OS v1.07.3312 contains an updated version of Adobe® Flash® Player. This free update can be downloaded over-the-air from your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.

On September 21st, Adobe issued an update for Adobe Flash Player, as noted in Adobe Security Bulletins APSB-11-26, which addresses issues that can potentially affect any PC, tablet, or other device with an operating system that supports Adobe Flash.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

bernie999999999 wrote:

A new version of the BlackBerry® Tablet OS is now available to all BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet users. BlackBerry Tablet OS v1.07.3312 contains an updated version of Adobe® Flash® Player. This free update can be downloaded over-the-air from your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.

On September 21st, Adobe issued an update for Adobe Flash Player, as noted in Adobe Security Bulletins APSB-11-26, which addresses issues that can potentially affect any PC, tablet, or other device with an operating system that supports Adobe Flash.

:Punk:

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Super Contributor
godot2011
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB

After I started this thread I did some digging and found the answer. My point is still this; why do I have to dig? Howabout adding a line or two to the release as a readme file, or better yet a release note!

This is where Apple shines.... ease of use. Why cant the good folks at RIM get it?
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

My playbook said it was a flash update. The Blackberry Blod went into details. The link on the playbook does not goto the blog, but maybe there was a diff intention.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V