Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook RDJ21WW
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Newbie - Can't find downloaded file :-(

I've installed OverDrive Media Console and then went into my public library and downloaded a book.  But where is it?  I don't know where it is stored on the bloody device.  When I try to re-download the book I get message saying it already exists - HELP!!!!

Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook, Q10
My Carrier: sprint

Re: Newbie - Can't find downloaded file :-(

Swipe down the browser from the top and choose downloads, see if it's there. I have found that until downloads are opened for the first time, they will not be stored in the obvious place. Good luck. 

New Contributor

thanks - still can't find the bloody file - not sure where the usual place would be but for sure not  in the download area that you suggested.  Thanks cause now I know where to look :-)  and so I soldier on.  I

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: o2

what format is it? if its pdf its very easy to find if not pdf attach ur usb cable and search over windows search

Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook, Q10
My Carrier: sprint

Open the file manager and look under documents. The device takes a little getting used to, but you'll get good fast. There are many expert and in this forum, they will help you soon I'm sure. Good luck. 

New Contributor

It was a library book and I've since discovered for whatever reason I need to download it to my pc and then transfer.  I did manage to find the other books.  Thanks for providing guidance.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks I really do appreciate everyone's help and guidance.  Now if only I could get a SKPE app!!!!