Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

kcowan1
My Device: Torch 9860

No internet access on my Playbook

I dont know if the two are connected but I have not been able to access the internet on my Playbook since I downloaded the last update. It will show that blutooth is linked when I try using bridge but no pages will load. It will also show that I am linked with my prefered network range when I am close but still cant load a page on the internet

Forums Advisor I
chaosdivine
My Device: BB PlayBook (32 GB Wi-Fi OS 2.1.0.1314) and Torch 9810 (OS 7.1.0.746)

Re: No internet access on my Playbook

[ Edited ]

kcowan1 wrote:

I dont know if the two are connected but I have not been able to access the internet on my Playbook since I downloaded the last update. It will show that blutooth is linked when I try using bridge but no pages will load. It will also show that I am linked with my prefered network range when I am close but still cant load a page on the internet

Try deleting completely your wireless network settings on the PlayBook and then creating a new one. Make sure you fully reboot the PlayBook too after deleting the Wi-Fi profile. Also, ensure your Wi-Fi is indeed on (turn the slider from off to on).

Developer
WebCreep
My Device: BlaclBerry PlayBook 16gb, BlackBerry dev alpha

try resetting your playbook

JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

WebCreep wrote:

try resetting your playbook

As has already been suggested five days ago.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code