Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: OS 2.1 Upgrade Lost Contacts And Calendar Entries

Restart the PB and see if the lines, etc. come back. Local calendar/contact data is not restoring. Don't know why but its a known issue. Wish I had more answers on this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
PastorRN
My Device: BB Playbook

BTW, isn't it a violation of HIPPA to store patient information on a personal computer?

New Contributor
PastorRN

I've tried all the suggestions in this thread ~ to no avail.  So far, this is the only problem I'm having. I still have my contacts, pictures...etc.  Just the calendar is gone (well, most of it anyway).

New Contributor
synaptic
My Device: PlayBook 64GB 2.1.0.1032

The blank screens in monthly view problem after update:

In my case this happens if weekly view is set as default calendar view. If you change the standard view, monthly view might work... As a workaround till RIM provides a working update.

New Contributor
skedgell
My Device: Playbook

The HIPPA thing only applies if you are American which I am not. I realize you're pissed off but don't make assumptions
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Settle down everyone. Everyone is frustrated but getting wound up online about it won't solve the problem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Super Contributor
TroyTempest
My Device: Playbook 32

skedgell wrote:
The HIPPA thing only applies if you are American which I am not. I realize you're pissed off but don't make assumptions

Health Information Act 2000 (Alberta) ?  

________
New Contributor
PastorRN

Where did you get the notion I was "pissed off?"  I was simply asking a question.  It appears the assumption was made by you, so I would suggest you follow your own advice before you post a negative response like this again.

New Contributor
skedgell
My Device: Playbook

Sorry everyone. Won't happen again
Contributor
timboalogo
My Device: Z30 STA100-5, Playbook with 2.1

Hey all, another thing I just noticed is that I can create events in my calendar using the "read only" Hotmail calendars for Canadian holidays and birthdays. I. Am fairly certain that I couldn’t do that before the upgrade. They were "greyed out" as an option...same as the Facebook calendar,  which now doesn't even appear in the list of available calendars even though it shows up in the pull down list of calendars to check mark for viewing.