Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Teksavvy

Re: OS update 2.1.0.1526

I usually have about 455 mb of free space. Yours seems to be low. That may be what is slowing it down. You should check out your Apps. Something must be hogging memory. Likely Android apps.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: none

[ Edited ]

i'd reset the router first before you chuck the playbook.  As advised up above.  Turn off router, wait at least a minute (very important). Turn on the router again and wait. Does your slow keyboard occur when typing into to any web page form?  If so then it is almost certainly your internet connection that needs checking out.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Mobily SA

I figured one issue right now .. Blackberry bridge is not sharing my BIS connection any more .. Now I've either to do tethering or to establish a Bridge connection. But while I'm on Bridge with my BB, I can not use internet on my PB browser for example Smiley Sad

I've a Wifi only play book and it was a big advantage for me to share the internet with the mobile during the bridging session. Now it is not working ....

Shady E.
Egypt | Saudi Arabia