Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Warren27
My Device: Blackberry PLAYBOOK

PLAYBOOK WONT COMPLETE BOOT

My playbook wont complete its boot it loads up the splash screen with the different colours for a long time n then just shuts off...and it wont work without pluging it into the charger...without the charger it wont do anything i pressed the power n volume down button nothing works..but once i plug it in the red light shows for a couple of seconds n then it shows red battery with the lightning bolt for a while n then a yellowish green light comes on for a while n then the screeen goes blank for a couple minutes after that is tries to boot n shuts down:smileysad:...please help!:Helpsmilie:

Visitor
portmaconline
My Device: Playbook 16GB (Wi-Fi only), Torch 9860

Re: PLAYBOOK WONT COMPLETE BOOT

+1 here!

My Playbook has been doing the same thing for about a month now. I have updated to latest OS, tried running repair, but it still keeps freezing, then restarting, usually gets to the password screen then freezes and restarts again.

Mine is just about 18 months old, safely out of warranty, but useless as it is. Anyone got any suggestions, or can you point me towards anyone on the Mid North Coast of NSW that can repair Playbooks?

Terry