Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
abdallah_mousa
My Device: playbook

PLZ Help

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ,,,

I LOST MY PLAYBOOK TODAY , IS IT CAN BE TRACKED OR LOCATED ?????

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO TO REACH TO IT

I NEED TO BRING IT BACK ...

Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

Re: PLZ Help

You could try and get another PlayBook user to try and video chat with it.

It *might* be worth contacting PlayBook Support and giving them the PIN and serial number (both should be on the. Box). Maybe they can find out if it's being used?

Finally, DO make sure you change any email passwords to ensure that your email can't be accessed if someone picks it up.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: PLZ Help

[ Edited ]

abdallah_mousa wrote:

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ,,,

I LOST MY PLAYBOOK TODAY , IS IT CAN BE TRACKED OR LOCATED ?????

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO TO REACH TO IT

I NEED TO BRING IT BACK ...

Hi abdallah_mousa,

Is you PlayBook Wi-Fi only or WiFi+3G SIM? If there is a SIM card installed on it then you would be able to recover your device with the help of tracking the SIM card. But in that case your mobile service provider must require you to help...which usually they don't. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say without the help of law enforcing agencies help you can

cas118 wrote:
You could try and get another PlayBook user to try and video chat with it.

It *might* be worth contacting PlayBook Support and giving them the PIN and serial number (both should be on the. Box). Maybe they can find out if it's being used?

Finally, DO make sure you change any email passwords to ensure that your email can't be accessed if someone picks it up.

Hi Cas118,

RIM doesn't track any device and hence it's not possible for them to help in this regard.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.