Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
tuppymob
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2
My Carrier: BT

Photos

When downloading photos from my computer to blackberry playbook is there a way that you can organise them i.e.

Animals section.  Babies Section. General Pictures.  I thought by creating individual folders on my computer with the relevant pictures in their respective named folder, but then not too sure what to do next.  New owner of the Playbook 7 and would like some advice.  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Re: Photos

tuppymob wrote:

... I thought by creating individual folders on my computer with the relevant pictures in their respective named folder, but then not too sure what to do next.  New owner of the Playbook 7 and would like some advice.  Thanks

Yes do that, preferably only one level of folders as that is all that will be displayed.  Then set up wifi sharing  http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB26068   and with two File Explorer windows (or two Finder windows in Mac) simply drag all the folders into the \media\photos folder in Playbook.  

I use Mac computer and Aperture so I export from my main photo library to folders on the computer using a smaller size ("email medium" size) which is about 175kB per photo so I can drag thousands of photos onto the Playbook. 

My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2
My Carrier: BT

Re: Photos

Thanks so much for your kind reply.  Will do, all the very best for the New Year

Please use plain text.