Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
tommyd2106
My Device: Playbook 64GB
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Pictures slideshow

Hi

I want to show my pictures as a slideshow but despite them all being numbered consecutively with the lowest number being the first picture taken when they are displayed the last picture is the first one displayed.  If I scroll down to the last one displayed (i.e. picture 1) there is no facility to do a reverse slideshow.

I have tried all sorts of things like copying them off to my PC, deleting from the Playbook and reordering them and copying back to the Playbook.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Pictures slideshow

Files  & Folders has the option to sort by various attributes, and also has a built-in slideshow feature that respects the current sort order. Take the free trial version for a spin to see whether it works for you:

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tommyd2106
My Device: Playbook 64GB
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Pictures slideshow

Thanks for this info.  Used Files & Folders trial version and it works a treat!  Slideshow now shows in the correct order - and just in time as I needed it for tonight!  Think I'll now buy the official version.  Thanks again.

Please use plain text.